Would you like to sponsor a rescued kitty's stay at Cat Therapy? You can now sponsor a cat! This will help us fund the care we provide for them until they're adopted. It's super fun!
You can choose two options:
- A one time sponsorship (purrfect as a gift!)
- A monthly sponsorship subscription (recommended) for updates and billing ONCE. a month. You can also add two or more recurring cat sponsorships to your purchase if you'd like to sponsor more than one cat monthly. This membership option is great for staying up to date with your sponsored kitty's journey towards finding a home! You will get a letter and polaroid once a month. You can choose to sponsor more than one cat monthly.
Read more details below!
Here's how it works:
- After you contribute, we will get busy taking a polaroid picture of a surprise cat UNLESS you specify who you want to sponsor in the purchase notes. We will ship this to you with a note telling you about the story of the cat, purrsonality and a thank you. (We may take a couple of days to ship because we take these photos and write the updates personally). These polaroids are unique to you, therefore collectible! We will never send two people the same photo. If you're sending this as a one time or recurring gift, feel free to tell us who to address it to! We love customizing the letters.
- You can subscribe to sponsoring a cat or do it as a one time thing. If you subscribe, you will get a polaroid and update of your kitty each month. If your cat/cats are adopted, we will automatically assign you a new one. We will, of course, let you know in the monthly update that your kitty has found a home!
- If you would like to give this as a gift, just use your loved one's mailing address at checkout and let us know of any special notes you'd like us to add to the letter.
PLEASE KNOW that we are a small, family owned business. Therefore, if you subscribe, you can cancel at ANY TIME or adjust the amount contributed towards the sponsorship without any hassle, we purromise!! Just email us, we're here to chat!